• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football world cup sub-forum

Make it a subforum of General Sports?

• Total voters

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Are we getting one for this year's tournament? & if so when? :)

Be nice if the extant WC thread could be re-opened too now the, er, disruptive influence has been removed. :ph34r:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Imagine we will be getting one for it fairly soon. Will give me an excuse to venture towards the GSF at lesat. When does the thing actually kick off (ha!)?

Thread opened btw, hopefully it'll stay on track this time around.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Imagine we will be getting one for it fairly soon. Will give me an excuse to venture towards the GSF at lesat. When does the thing actually kick off (ha!)?

Thread opened btw, hopefully it'll stay on track this time around.
Cheers. :)

First games 11th June.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Gonna edit in a poll, I reckon it should be made a subforum of the General Sports forum, the way that the CW Tennis forum is.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If it gets the traffic the last one did (probably will get more with NZ qualifying) then it needs to be a main forum like it was last time, IMO