• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oh God Almighty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will say though that the baiting and almost bullying from some older members here towards Pratters has been ridiculous over the past few months. Was coming from guys I really like as well which made it all the more disappointing.
Yeah it was pretty poor at times. I'm not on here all the time, but it didn't seem totally necessary. The cliquier aspects of the forum can be a bit much at times (if that's even a word!?).

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

On behalf of Pratyush:

I have had a long thought about this the last 24 hours. I have talked with a few CW members, my mom, James (who is one of my best mates and also ironically the one who sends me the notices :D) EVERY one has told me not to take this so seriously and personally.

The last PM to abuse Sir Alex was not sent by me even though it was sent by my account. I don't know how that happened but it lead to the ban as in the ban it was mentioned 10 minutes before that I had sent a email in the right direction to the mod team. There were other flaws I committed though. I did commit 2-3 faults but not more but I DID commit faults. So I am happy to serve the ban.

I got very emotional yesterday, came back home from work at 12 noon and even cried a but. I love CW. I offered to be a mod by email to the mods just a few hours before I was banned and I have offered James co-ownership of the site before in positive spirit. I really love CW. It is the best forum to discuss cricket and I have made best mates with every one I have been in touch with here including guys like sanz, sledger. I have no grudges against Gingerfurball or Sir Alex. I notified about alex by mail and wrongly that thread only to give inputs to the site. I have argued before for Sir Alex to remain on the site EVEN if he is proved to be Precambrian. So Sir Alex as I said in the PM to you before I was banned 'I have nothing against you'.

I have some very good friends on the forum and I really cherish the relationships I have forged over the past 6 years with people on the forum. I asked to over turn my ban but James told let it be. I won't argue with him. I will serve my 7 day ban and be back after that.

Love,
Pratyush

pasag

RTDAS
Pratters, some advice you can take or leave; If you're talking to your parents, crying etc about posting here, probably best to take a longer break, get some perspective and hopefully come back a much better poster for it.

Son Of Coco

Pratters, some advice you can take or leave; If you're talking to your parents, crying etc about posting here, probably best to take a longer break, get some perspective and hopefully come back a much better poster for it.
Would agree with this too.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
God almighty. When you send someone an abusive message and then later claim it was sent by someone else using your account you know you've lost the plot. The next stage is usually believing that you're an ambidextrous sealion named Cyril.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Usually I don't like to talk about people who are banned because they are not here to defend themselves. But Pratters has been so much worse ever since he has been banned.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hopefully that's the last of people posting messaging from him, anyway. It really defeats the purpose of banning someone if they can just get other people to make their posts for them.

Shri

Mr. Glass
He is an adult. Should get a grip and leave this place for good imo. For his own sake at least.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Have to say I agree with this as well. If a randomn cricket forum online is causing you this much emotional distress Pratters, then perhaps it's time for a break, for the sake of your own mental health. I look forward to having you back posting like you once did, and I know the forum would be better for it. Hang in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.