• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The true identity of Hmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is why you were reading a thread on change of IP address specifically. I take it you don't read every thread on a Pakistan cricket fans forum. Is it some thing to do with your personal situation of trying to mask IP address? Quite. :sleep:
Mr Smart Bengali I am a member of pakpassion.net.Very sorry to burst your bubble.If you used your brain for things other than thinking up some crap to gain brownie points and impress other posters.. you would know that a pakistani cricket forum is the last place I would look if I wanted to mask my IP.Plenty of better sites and softwares. 8-)

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
DingDong AK and Sir Alex all Precam I reckon. DingDong being a gut feeling the rest being fairly certain. Keep up the good work.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
DingDong surely has to be some sort of mult33 (be it from a **** or some clever-aess quality regular), or at worst a friend of a poster. It is almost inconceivable that someone would sign-up to make exclusively the sort of posts it (ie, the DingDong account) makes and not have some sort of prior inside insight.

And on another note, how long before this Avada Kedavra, Precam or not, gets perm-banned on account of idiotic racial\regional-prejudicial comments?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think it is probably my least disliked account that only makes utterly mad posts. Apart maybe from that boris_denominat fellow, he was another vaguely likeable crazy man.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The Jeets thing and Precam being a gun made me put the two and two together. No one but someone trying to amuse me could be a fan of Jeets I reckon.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Sigh.

I find it quite ironic that whilst people talk about the atmosphere of CC, we have senior posters continuing to cast aspersions on the identities of other posters.

This thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.