• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The true identity of Hmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
More like a mouse if anything. The pokemon fad went nuts when i was about 14/15, so i remember a load of the original lot, since then though they've made up a bazillion others who i don't care about because i'd outgrown the fad by then.

AaronK

State Regular
Anyone remember a banned user called itduzz? It is him.

PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum - How to change IP address - Plz help

Request the mods to check.

It has been the funniest thread ever for me.. I can't top laughing.. :laugh: I mean things don't sound funny at all here.. i thought about it and thought hard just to make sure that i am not high or drunk.. u know the kind of drunk or high that everything sounds funny .. but noo i am not drunk or high.. but still very funny..

I also find it curious that you remember itduzz given he was banned before you joined? Something you're not sharing? :p
And it started with this post right here.. I would like to hear ur response to it..

One more thing, that thread is hilarious including itduzz's posts.

"
Wt-f??? every body is trying his own chawlians...nobody is giving a real solution....

"

Only Australian forums?

Do the names 'Manali', 'PakFan', 'Printex', 'DadaRocks' 'Vande Mataram' etc ring any bell?

This guy got banned a million times in another forum for trolling, but after a while, he started winning support even among the Mods who were simply amazed at his efforts to keep coming back after every ban.

In fact, one of his recent signatures read;

'I'm just manali/itduzz/VandeMataram/DadaGiri/Illegal_Alien/DadaRocks/Nihari/poori meri here again to troll.'

Itduzz mate, may I....... *How to ask?*...... An autograph please
? ........ I know I´m a poster of much lower standards, but I expect you to be compassionate to us poors

mein nay to sirf madad maangi thee....tum logon nay to mughe alif nanga kar diya....

Legend. Legend. Legend.

Sar jhuk gaya Mera. Jai ho Maharaj!

I want an itduzz interview thread

Guys! is he "Itduzz" Indian/Pakistani ?

"Itduzz" is not confined by nations, or nationality. How dare you!
hahah lol awsome to read.. very funny..

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket

Shri

Mr. Glass
One poster who did not go through diplomatic bull**** and told what he thought straight up. Funny guy. Wouldn't miss him. Wouldn't mind him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.