• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scaly piscine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
@Richard :- So where is the proof that is what the Majority of opinion. FTR, here itself you are in minority (on C_C).
I'm well aware I am - most people thought C_C was either a decent sort or an idiotic sort; people like me who thought a bit of both aren't very common.

There can be no proof of the majority of opinion, nor do I have any real need to prove it - I'm merely well aware of it.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I'm well aware I am - most people thought C_C was either a decent sort or an idiotic sort; people like me who thought a bit of both aren't very common.

There can be no proof of the majority of opinion, nor do I have any real need to prove it - I'm merely well aware of it.
If there is no proof then do not make such claims. Just speak for yourself and not the forum majority. You do NOT represent the forum majority.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Well IMO he just brings down the whole atmosphere of the threads he posts in by just being negative about everything and targeting groups of people and then just abusing them, like he did in the case of the Scottish people. Just seems to me that he doesn't exactly give much respect to many people...
Sanz was a very nasty poster back in the day to us Tendulkar fans like Jono, me and Sudeep but he didn't break any forum rules. So we tolerated his opinion. An unpleasant poster is okay as long as he is not breaking forum rules.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If there is no proof then do not make such claims. Just speak for yourself and not the forum majority. You do NOT represent the forum majority.
Nor did I claim to do such. I merely informed about what that majority was. People can either accept or refuse to accept that information - that's their choice.

My opinion of C_C, I repeat, is different from majority opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.