• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scaly piscine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
One of the nicest guys on the forum though he has a negative vibe going about him when he rants. Sad to see him banned. :(

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Lol, itstl.

FTR I would never in a million years describe SP as nice either, he's quite likeable, but not nice.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks to have gone a tad off the handle in the Six Nations thread.

Made for an entertaining read, to be perfectly honest.

pasag

RTDAS
Lol, itstl.

FTR I would never in a million years describe SP as nice either, he's quite likeable, but not nice.
Haha yeah, he's one of those posters who makes the forum unique and one of the reasons I keep coming back, but certainly not nice, on here any ways (could imagine him being a nice guy irl, and just lets out all his frustration on here).

Anyways, must have asked to be banned or there are some deleted posts, can't see anything worth banning in his post history.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Lol, itstl.

Wouldn't remotely describe him as either myself TBH, but there we go. Cannot see how anyone can find someone likeable who has his ridiculous national\regional archaic-stereotype-based prejudices. Or many things besides.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Haha yeah, he's one of those posters who makes the forum unique and one of the reasons I keep coming back, but certainly not nice, on here any ways (could imagine him being a nice guy irl,
Yeah I have chatted loads with him and he is very good. Not aggrieved like he sounds on the forum at all.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Got a telling off from Pickup in the Six Nations thread so maybe it was for that?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Wouldn't remotely describe him as either myself TBH, but there we go. Cannot see how anyone can find someone likeable who has his ridiculous national\regional archaic-stereotype-based prejudices. Or many things besides.
Once I stopped taking him seriously I actually found him to be quite amusing.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Seems a tad harsh to my way of thinking. Not like he was avoiding the filter.

Always admired the way Scaly genuinely seems to not give a toss what others think about him. A **** at times, but a strangely likeable ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.