• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

morgieb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't think we should have threads like this. Report posts to mods and they will do the appropriate thing.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
DWTA. We need to have a lengthy discussion before we arrive to that logical conclusion but not before two posters, against all odds, agree with each other. My money's on sanz and sledger.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am all for discussion and you can discuss it the mods if you want over email. They are open enough. Trial by fire in the public domain is embarassing and not needed. Just my opinion.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Can we ban him? I think he should be banned. Mods should check it out.
DWTA

I don't think we should have threads like this. Report posts to mods and they will do the appropriate thing.
AWTA

DWTA. We need to have a lengthy discussion before we arrive to that logical conclusion but not before two posters, against all odds, agree with each other. My money's on sanz and sledger.
DWTA

"h"

DingDong

State Captain
guys we've already had sir alex leave the forum cos he couldnt stand the harrasment any longer. another poster might leave if we keep making silly threads like this ok.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Hello, this is fun is it? Only I wish it was. I have seen this allegation since my inital days here in CW. This is a fantastic forum and the Cricket Chat section si unparallelled in any of the other forums I've been to. But this speculation has rather run it's course for me. I am hence, forced to either prove I am NOT someone which is farily beyond me or I have to refrain from posting in this forum.
I think the latter is more easier, and I won't be troubling the doubting Thomases with my "trolling" here.

Regards everyone. Morgie.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
And they said you only got a whoosh with a wotsit!

Hello, this is fun is it? Only I wish it was. I have seen this allegation since my inital days here in CW. This is a fantastic forum and the Cricket Chat section si unparallelled in any of the other forums I've been to. But this speculation has rather run it's course for me. I am hence, forced to either prove I am NOT someone which is farily beyond me or I have to refrain from posting in this forum.
I think the latter is more easier, and I won't be troubling the doubting Thomases with my "trolling" here.

Regards everyone. Morgie.
:laugh:

Anyway. EWS, 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.