• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sir Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL, I actually did report a couple of posts of Sir Alex/Avada Kedandra(sp?), but SFA was done.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
LOL, I actually did report a couple of posts of Sir Alex/Avada Kedandra(sp?), but SFA was done.
Whoa up there sunshine. You reported one post on Friday, then waited 3 whole hours before creating this thread. SFA had been done about it because you didn't give us a chance. Bit of patience never hurt anybody.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Can someone explain to me WTH Precambrian did in the first place?
Quite a lot really - detailing what proved the final straw would be difficult enough, giving the whole picture pretty impossible unless one were to have kept detailed diaries.

Basically was thought to be causing irreparable damage to the ubiquitous "forum atmosphere".

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Whoa up there sunshine. You reported one post on Friday, then waited 3 whole hours before creating this thread. SFA had been done about it because you didn't give us a chance. Bit of patience never hurt anybody.
Furthermore, he didn't provide us with any evidence of anything. He informed us of his suspicions that certain members could be Precambrian and we're obviously well-aware that these members have been accused of this before. He kindly suggested an IP check - like I hadn't done that already.

There should be no surprise when SFA is done if you provide us with SFA evidence and give us SFA in general other than a suggestion that we've been aware of for months and months.

There was nothing actually wrong with the report as such - I'm not saying he shouldn't have made it - but to expect immediate (or any, really) action on it was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.