• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thread Hijacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Good job SD is out of the public eye. :p
Don't believe it is actually. I had a read of it from one of the uni computers the other day, whilst not signed in. Ah well, doesn't really matter who reads that I made these checks, the one I used wasn't in any way me acting ultra vires or illegally.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't believe it is actually. I had a read of it from one of the uni computers the other day, whilst not signed in. Ah well, doesn't really matter who reads that I made these checks, the one I used wasn't in any way me acting ultra vires or illegally.
Oh, so James has put it back? Shame, I think it works best as a user-only forum TBH. Either way, glad it was all above-board.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Oh, so James has put it back? Shame, I think it works best as a user-only forum TBH. Either way, glad it was all above-board.
Yeah believe it has been put back now, I agree though, not sure why one would need access to this part of the site if they were not already a full member.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thread has gone on long enough really.

Everyone knows the reason Aussie was banned now, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.