Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Thread Hijacks

Aussie's gone? What was the tipping point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    Aussie's gone? What was the tipping point?
    His own ****headedness
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

cpr
    Just read that first point in the homophobic thread.

If he went to MGS then I went to ****ing Eton (though if he WAS just attending there then, that'd make him 16 now at the most). Considering the rep and calibre of the school I dont think his from da hood attitude would've lasted very long there, so either bit of a **** post originally or the whole bad boy attitude was all an act (dont want to comment too much on the school being a bunch of posh ****s as I think Dav went there, so one came out normal at least)
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Couldn't he have been going there for Sixth Form?

As I seem to remember him saying he did his A levels in 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    gimh has now surpassed richard as the greatest cw member ever imo

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

cpr
    hmm, poss, would've thought they'd be like ours was, in house 6th form not taking outside students (gen 6th form numbers half what they were in lower school to keep class sizes down, so no scope for outside intake), could be wrong though

Yeah, I dunno, I went to Wirral Grammar and we took on all sorts of outsiders *turns up nose in disgust*

International Vice-Captain King Pietersen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    If he went to MGS then I went to ****ing Eton (though if he WAS just attending there then, that'd make him 16 now at the most). Considering the rep and calibre of the school I dont think his from da hood attitude would've lasted very long there, so either bit of a **** post originally or the whole bad boy attitude was all an act (dont want to comment too much on the school being a bunch of posh ****s as I think Dav went there, so one came out normal at least)
    You've spelt Gunchester wrong in your Location......

Think everyone's pleased to see the back of aussie for a while. The worst keyboard warrior I've encountered since Charlie Zelenoff. It was only a matter of time until he started posting videos of himself hitting static punching bags off a chair and claiming how he'd sort out the CW 'tuff talkers'. The 'ghetto' Richard impression he was attempting in his last couple of weeks was very entertaining though. He was trying so hard to come off as vaguely intelligent, but all he achieved was making himself look like even more of a penis.

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I really hope one does, because he'll be pounced on immediately and have his ban increased.
    Actually he can probably just keep making multi after multi till eventually he can make one called 'Ferguson' or something.
    Dave Mohammed >>>> You

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Loving the gradual loss of political correctness in this thread. Gone from "certain unnamed threads are being hijacked by certain unnamed posers..." to "aussie was ruining CW, thank the mods he's gone".
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

I think some of the earlier posts in the thread suggested that some felt there was more than just aussie guilty of said crime; post-ban reaction suggests the majority feel he was the worst, I guess. Fair enough, too.

Just read that first point in the homophobic thread.

He mentioned it a number of times over the years. This was my post on it earlier in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
    Im confused with the Dre avatar and the 'Gunchester' tag. Didnt he go to the independent Manchester Grammar School?
    If I only just posted the above post, please wait 5 mins before replying as there is bound to be edits

West Robham Rabid Wolves Caedere lemma quod eat lemma

Happy Birthday! (easier than using Birthday threads)

Email and MSN- Goughy at cricketmail dot net

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Quote Originally Posted by superkingdave View Post
    Actually he can probably just keep making multi after multi till eventually he can make one called 'Ferguson' or something.
    Ha, fair point well made, tbf.

Have the mods just plain given up with Pre****?
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"as much a news event as an actual footballer, a worthy stop-start centre forward, but an all-time hyper-galactico when it comes to doing funny things with cars and hats, a player whose signing proves once again that the Premier League is still undoubtedly the best in the world when it comes to doing things with cars and hats."
    - Barney Ronay on Mario Balotelli

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    I can't, surely, be the only one who thinks that the whole aussie gangsta stuff was pretty wannabe? Seems to me like the archetypal fairly-posh lad who wants to join the green-green-grassed shady underworld. Especially as he has all these weird racial notions about what black and white guys should be.

IIRR when aussie joined CW he was 15, so I think he'd be 20 now. Maybe 21. It'd fit with the having to join MGS for sixth-form.
    Last edited by Richard; 10-02-2010 at 12:37 PM.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Cricket Champion! Jackpot Champion!
    I reckon Aussie was losing it...like was really getting annoying as ****...but I think a few posters really got to him enough and put him on the defensive too often. From then it was just a downhill run of posts where he tended to argue everything and anything to the point that it lost all relevance - essentially, spam. Thank **** him and Richard didn't disagree on too much.*

I don't think I read many of his posts in the last couple weeks. As soon as I saw a long post from him I just skipped reading them. I don't know prior history to know if 6 months is a lot or not but I remember a much better aussie in the forum and I used to enjoy his posts. Hopefully that aussie will return.

*I know, rich coming from me .
    Last edited by Ikki; 10-02-2010 at 10:58 AM.
    ★★★★★

Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    I think some of the earlier posts in the thread suggested that some felt there was more than just aussie guilty of said crime; post-ban reaction suggests the majority feel he was the worst, I guess. Fair enough, too.
    Not the worst for me.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information