• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Persistent Error Message

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been getting this pretty often when I make a post over the last couple of days.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Pretty annoying. What's up with that?
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. Haven't done a thorough search for a thread about it.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Came up a couple of times when I was trying to sign into Phoenixfire's account last night.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Happens probably 1/3 of the time I make a post. It's not a big problem, actually, because I can just go back and try again, as Firefox remembers the content of my post. Still odd.