• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hot Topic forum feature

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Hey guys, since we are a big site and have lots of members, that means we regularly have posts within close times of each other. Instead of having to refresh constantly, why not implement the Hot Topic feature many forums have now that automatically add a new post without the need to refresh?

Just a thought.

James

Cricket Web Owner
As far as I'm aware, it isn't an "out of the box" feature of vBulletin and the more mods you add, the harder it makes for upgrading.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
It's upto you guys, but I am sure it'd be a popular feature. I'm on forums where there aren't even half as many members and it's been a revelation.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My F5 key is too far away from my other keys. I would like to see this implemented.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
That feature would be so awesome. But yeah from what I hear its a right pain in the arse to redo those hacks everytime you upgrade!