• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My account.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The forum won't let me log in with my username and password.

Each time I've reset my password and changed it, it fails to recognise the new password so I have to reset it. So on and so forth.

Any ideas why?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Am I being dim in wondering how you are posting this if you can't log in? :unsure:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, I could've explained myself better. It will let me log in with the password it gives me once I reset it but won't let me log in once I change it to "my" password.
Probably not the smartest place to make the thread considering I can't view this subforum as a guest.
So yeah, what's the issue?