• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

member list?

nibbs

International Captain
why has the member list been disabled? I was bored and wanted to see where I sat amoing the leading posters at this site (I'm ont obsessed with high post counts and being the number one poster, just curious as to where I'm placed), but for some unforeseen reason, I could not access it???????

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
The member list was disabled to prevent a spammer who joined for just that purpose.

This type of unethical behaviour is quite pathetic and the person concerned should hang their head (no names)

Langeveldt

Soutie
luckyeddie said:
The member list was disabled to prevent a spammer who joined for just that purpose.

This type of unethical behaviour is quite pathetic and the person concerned should hang their head (no names)

I find that amazing that someone could be that sad.... Must have had loads of time on their hands to do something like that, oh well life goes on...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The time between posts has also been increased to 60 seconds.
same reason - also, the time between private messages has been greatly increased. James may well be in a position to relax one or the other of these if the situation warrants it in the future.

nibbs

International Captain
Fair enough. I guess in the early days post counts can be interesting, but after a while posting is just posting. Counts mean nothing.

Craig

World Traveller
The server can be a bummer when posting. I post somethign too quickly, go back and my message is delated. You dont realise how annoying it is.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
That doesn't always work Liam - I've found that myself.

Best way is to copy the entire posting before submitting.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
when will the member list be back up? are we free of spammers yet? i'll ask about the pm in that thread.

amits

Banned
please enable it now. i cant c how many of my e-friends post. i cant access it.

can it be such that members who have made a certain no. of posts r allowed to access it.