• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft threads

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Personally I feel the repeated polls for picking players to play in the "1989-2009 XI" and such are a bigger problem, especially when there are repeated polls on the same issue.

I can live with them being there though. I'm not a fan of those sort of threads, but if others like them they should continue to exist.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Jeez that flood of draft threads has been an enduring trend hasn't it? If only we had a sub forum, it would have been busy these last couple of weeks. :dry:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I didn't say it was non-stop over the last 9 months, merely that there were times when it has been. And there might well be again in future.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
More importantly, why is Matt79 (a top poster, by the way) still a Global Moderator when his last activity on the Cricket Web forums was in November 2010?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I recall someone saying they knew him on FB or something and he just apparently got busy and forgot about us. Burgey maybe?