• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New BB Code for the Forum

James

Cricket Web Owner
To allow people an easier way of talking about spoliers, we've implemented the following:

PHP:
[spoiler="Click me"]Spoiler goes here![/spoiler]
Example:

Spoiler goes here!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ah that's awesome. Hope sledger sees this and uses them in the wrestling thread :thumbsup:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
How useless.

EDIT: Haha, will be using this for funsies so, so much.

Last edited:

Jakester1288

International Regular
I dunno

Oh, ya all looked!

I thought it would be where there is a box (like code and quote) where the text pops up by opening. This is so much better.

Good stuff James and the admins/mods!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I dunno

Oh, ya all looked!

I thought it would be where there is a box (like code and quote) where the text pops up by opening. This is so much better.

Good stuff James and the admins/mods!
Trust me, finding out your homosexuality came as no "spoiler" to me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, that's actually one damn good piece of coding. I wonder how it works when no line-break immediately follows the coding,
hmm, interesting
, hmm, interesting.

ripper868

International Coach
James, is it possible to add a button to the "Reply to Thread" page for this coding, in the same way you can wrap tags with the simple push of a button, e.g.
PHP:
Php
and code
Code:
code
tags.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Probably yes but with vBulletin 4.0 just around the corner, I don't want to look at making too many template changes.

Thanks for making the suggestion though.

ripper868

International Coach
James, is it possible to add a button to the "Reply to Thread" page for this coding, in the same way you can wrap tags with the simple push of a button, e.g.
PHP:
Php
and code
Code:
code
tags.
Probably yes but with vBulletin 4.0 just around the corner, I don't want to look at making too many template changes.

Thanks for making the suggestion though.
Me again boss, any change on this status?