• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

World Traveller
I know Craig made this post in jest but I can see some merit in requiring all established members to have a go at moderating just to see what the job is really like - might make some folk think more

So I propose anyone getting to 1,000 posts has to be a "trainee" mod for two weeks

No conscientious objectors and a 28 day ban for all who refuse

No exceptions, apart from staff members, obviously
I just don't think I could take myself seriously enough for such a job. That and my short temper from time to time would rule me out. My days of going into threads and getting into debates/arguments are over TBH, I like to think I'm at the Hotel California, I check out any time I like, but I can never leave :ph34r:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
........ I forgot to mention the other exemption for those with 30,000+ posts, on the basis they're beyond redemption :)

Flem274*

123/5
I just don't think I could take myself seriously enough for such a job. That and my short temper from time to time would rule me out. My days of going into threads and getting into debates/arguments are over TBH, I like to think I'm at the Hotel California, I check out any time I like, but I can never leave :ph34r:
You'd be great imo.

Certain people currently polluting threads would be gone, and not coming back.

Shri

Mr. Glass
There's a number of discussions going on amongst the moderators on a number of issues at the moment as well as this. We would like to get those ironed out before we take on the new moderators.

I'd say hopefully within the week, anyway.
Sweet.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
This probably isn't the appropriate place to ask, but the Ban Announcements thread was closed. Why has Pratters been banned again?

Status
Not open for further replies.