• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
On a serious note think this forum could use a Indian/pakistani moderator in the moderation team .

The dynamics are changing with more people coming from that part of the world on this forum.

Would think Sanz could be a good moderator personally.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Sanz lives in the US and the team already has one US based Indian (SS). No problem with having two - but i took your post to mean you wanted a subcontinent based mod.

GI Joe and Shri would be my noms in that regard, if they're willing.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Sanz can be quite inflammatory for mine (dont mean to suggest he's a haemorrhoid!!), certainly in OT anyway. Not got anything against him personally, but at this junction in time, could see more arguments being caused, and Sanz isn't one for backing out sometimes......Don't know what he's like in CC as I dont venture there. SS does a good job representing that part of the world, even if he does reside in the US.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
On a serious note think this forum could use a Indian/pakistani moderator in the moderation team .

The dynamics are changing with more people coming from that part of the world on this forum.

Would think Sanz could be a good moderator personally.
:laugh:

About the only decent mods from India I can think of are as previously mentioned Joe and Shri, Srizza would also be good but there is no way he would subject himself to this crap.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also SS is an indian mod of sorts. But the main reason he's good, is because he is a very attractive man.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Sanz lives in the US and the team already has one US based Indian (SS). No problem with having two - but i took your post to mean you wanted a subcontinent based mod.

GI Joe and Shri would be my noms in that regard, if they're willing.
Don't want to make a personal remark.
But SS I think is a equal(if not more) american in his posting tendencies and i think he considers himself atleast half American ,if i am not deeply wrong.

Was just giving Sanz's name on instinct by the way. Agree G.I Joe would make a good mod .

Haven't seen too much of Shri to comment on him,though seems a decent enough poster.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Sanz can be quite inflammatory for mine (dont mean to suggest he's a haemorrhoid!!), certainly in OT anyway. Not got anything against him personally, but at this junction in time, could see more arguments being caused, and Sanz isn't one for backing out sometimes......Don't know what he's like in CC as I dont venture there. SS does a good job representing that part of the world, even if he does reside in the US.
Sanz ,is a kind of a rebel.
And often those can be good mods,from my experience.

Out of the other posters I think G.I Joe can do a good job, i think so could Fusion(Pakistan) and Manee and also Teja.

Migara seems to post only in the CC and HB is too much of a nice guy to be a mod.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh and I would like to express that GF was a victim here, he was tricked by us forum members who wanted forum to be moderated more strictly. He did exactly that and still got called out for that.

Well Done man.

cpr

International Coach
I am kind of flattered although I agree with CPR's post overall.
I'm judging you by OT, CC could be a complete different kettle of fish.... I'm guessing the punters are easier to control than us OT-ites :) Though on the other, i'm guessing more arguments to wade into!

Certainly wouldn't have any issue with you being made a mod though.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If we're making an Indian a mod, it needs to be a proper one. As in actually from India. I don't think I could handle reading a GI Joe post while he is constrained with moderation, so someone else.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
GI Joe is very intellligent and level headed. Certainly would be good for him to be a mod. Or maybe Xuhaib. An India or Pakistan based moderator would be nice, just for the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.