• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'd be the perfect moderator as I don't believe in censorship. Not even for really sad cases who pretend that siblings were responsible for their **** posting.
Haha, I guess it was your mother who was behind all that then, knew it was one of your relatives.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd be the perfect moderator as I don't believe in censorship. Not even for really sad cases who pretend that siblings were responsible for their **** posting.
So your appointment will see a change of direction then?

Is there to be a policy announcement so we all know what we can and can't do?

James

Cricket Web Owner
We're on the look out for more moderators again in the lead up to the busy Ashes period.

Follow the announcement thread instructions if you have an interest.

I'm also sad to announce that GingerFurball is leaving the moderator team. He resigned from the position three weeks ago, but kept going due to the busy time which was really appreciated. Like to issue a public thanks for all the time he gave towards the site. Cheers,

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If I apply again this time will I be seriously considered? Your previous email seemed to suggest that I would be.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If I apply again this time will I be seriously considered? Your previous email seemed to suggest that I would be.

If cheatin' Diego can get a gig as a national coach you can get this one Sledger - by all means quote me as a reference and I promise you Ravi's Stores will not get mentioned, well not more than once or twice, and only then to show you in a positive light

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Poison'd chalice tbh. Nonetheless, will take the job on the condition that I don't have to read CC and I receive a monthly stipend of one pig and two comely lasses of virtue true.

Shri

Mr. Glass
People who have complained about the moderation to be made mods imo.

*Mods schuk @ cw.net lolz.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poison'd chalice tbh. Nonetheless, will take the job on the condition that I don't have to read CC and I receive a monthly stipend of one pig and two comely lasses of virtue true.
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.