• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I actually had to look twice to work-out which of you was which, what with the very-similar avatars and seven-letter posting-IDs beginning with s.

Attachments

Jakester1288

International Regular
I actually had to look twice to work-out which of you was which, what with the very-similar avatars and seven-letter posting-IDs beginning with s.
Get FireFox. Or at least a browser created past prehistoric times.

Seriously, how old is that IE?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Get FireFox. Or at least a browser created past prehistoric times.

Seriously, how old is that IE?
Not that old - the version after that (which I hate with a passion) was created about 2 years or so ago. I also dislike Firefox, apart from the fact that it has useful download add-ons.

I have no need of a browser which does anything other than loads web-pages, and I like the layout of IE6. So I have no reason to change - at least, not until support for IE6 is phased-out on major websites.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Not that old - the version after that (which I hate with a passion) was created about 2 years or so ago. I also dislike Firefox, apart from the fact that it has useful download add-ons.

I have no need of a browser which does anything other than loads web-pages, and I like the layout of IE6. So I have no reason to change - at least, not until support for IE6 is phased-out on major websites.
Ah well, fair enough.

FireFox is the best and easiest to use, and I've got a habit of highlighting text as I'm reading and then moving it out slightly and back in, so it looks cool.

I find reading hard on the eyes without highlighting it anyway.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was Firefox for ages, then Opera for a little while, now Chrome, without plans to change.

cpr

International Coach
Out of interest, whats the take up like? And how many of them have more than 1000 posts? Think most veteren posters would pass up the chance as they'd have to drastically change their posting styles/content :)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey James, when will we find out who the moderators are? I know they close on Wednesday, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.