• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah you have always seemed a good fella to me. But you must have broken forum rules to be banned so many times. I remember you made a multi once which I detected and told Richard which he acknowledged.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
This forum needs a complete change of moderating style. All existing moderators should be removed and replaced with Sledger, Voltman, Richard, Ikki, Craig, NUFAN and BoyBrumby with Fiery returning and taking over the role as Vice Head.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This forum needs a complete change of moderating style. All existing moderators should be removed and replaced with Sledger, Voltman, Richard, Ikki, Craig, NUFAN and BoyBrumby with Fiery returning and taking over the role as Vice Head.
I was wrong about you.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Vehemently DWTA.

I should be Vice Head.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Key criteria: must have no life; must enjoy reading the most hideous, boring arguments between posters that you'd never otherwise read, and be able to handle centuries old arguments over India, Pakistan and Darrell Hair.
Heh, I think you just scared all the potential candidates away. If sledger sends his app through he'd win by default imo. Would love to see a mod with 'tude around here.

Athlai

Not Terrible
That would be so gun.

[/No chance at becoming a mod]

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Heh, I think you just scared all the potential candidates away. If sledger sends his app through he'd win by default imo. Would love to see a mod with 'tude around here.
Haha, I actually would give it a crack if I thought my application wouldn't be binned as soon as anyone realised it was from me tbh. However, I can fully understand why that would happen.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happen there should be an elected moderator as well as the appointed ones?

There could be manifestos and hustings and all that as well as an election night special

Spinksy

Banned
I'll apply. However, the chance of me getting the position are slim due to the fact that members don't know a lot about me. And therefore, the trust factor is low...

Jakester1288

International Regular
I'll apply. However, the chance of me getting the position are slim due to the fact that members don't know a lot about me. And therefore, the trust factor is low...
Maybe the fact that you have next to no respect, and just rocked up the other day, would have something to do with it?

I'd say stick with posting for a couple of years before even thinking about applying. I barely let the thought cross my mind when I saw it, yet if I'm still posting, posting quality (unlike currently), and have built up some trust and respect, in a few years I might consider sending in an application.

Status
Not open for further replies.