• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who is FTT when he's at home again?
hmmm - ducking the issue here - unfortunately my browser defies all attempts to allow me to upload an image confirming my suspicions but if anyone PM's me with an email address I will forward the evidence

pasag

RTDAS
Well the plan was for pasag to completely take over CW and I take over PC, following which we'd join forces (since Muslims and Jews do well together generally) to create PlanetCricketWeb in order to become a giant. Now that saggers has taken early retirement, I'll have to do it all on my own, though this way I get to implement Shari'a law over all of PCW.

I need sleep.
And it would have worked as well if not for those meddling kids...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think most people were when they first found out. I don't know if she'll take that as a compliment or an insult but I do mean it in a nice way. :p
Aye. She blends in well because the phrase "Aw I'd totally give Watto one" is so frequently mentioned by everyone else.

Great appointments, these.

Matt79

Global Moderator

Nah, seriously, the day I need to resort to mod powers to win an argument about football with a Tigers supporter, it's the day to give away both football and posting on the interwebz :ph34r:

pasag

RTDAS
He has a point tbf. Same reason why they don't let Collingwood supporters be Prime Minister, can't be trusted.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Good bunch of chaps selected, although disappointing that leading cricket forums like Cricket Web are poaching moderators from associate forums like Planet Cricket. How are they to develop if CW call up their best performers as soon as they show some promise? :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.