• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Re: a rather vile post he made in the "bandwagon fans" thread last week.

Announcement per new Mods will definitely come in the next day or 2 by the way :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks to everyone who took the time to apply!

I'm pleased to announce that the following members have been successful and are joining the Moderator Team.

• Matt79
  • nightprowler10
  • Fusion
  • four_or_six
  • Somerset

Also like to thank Jamee999 and Mister Wright for their time as moderators who are moving on from the moderator team.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Excellent choices except for np10 :ph34r:

Nah, great choices. A couple of my favourite posters amongst them. :thumbsup:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Haha, won't have to hold anything back now.:p

Gun appointments. I thought np10 was a mod already for some reason.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cool appointments.

Oh and none of them post in football threads, so I should be able to get away with my casual abuse of all other teams supporters:ph34r:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Selection method appears to be 'select the 5 best posters on this forum and give them moderation status'. Congrats to all.

Flem274*

123/5
All good sorts and well appointed.

Though with both Matt79 and SS on the prowl, I think the time is ripe to spam the threads full of proof for Creationism and future telling stuff.

Starting with the Glenn McGrath tribute thread.:ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.