• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arcade record holders

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Can we get back to just having a little trophy next to our name rather than the scrolling list of records we hold? It really made me feel special :D

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slightly different topic. How did I win my tournament?
Nobody actually took part in a game for it AFAIK.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The records should just be listed vertically with all the meaningful skill-based ones in bigger font, so whenever I make a post it covers about 3 pages.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Can we get back to just having a little trophy next to our name rather than the scrolling list of records we hold? It really made me feel special :D
Will see what I can do but can't promise. We're using a different vBulletin arcade script now as the old one stopped being updated.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Just on the subject of the arcade, any idea why two Cricket Craziness tournaments are still not complete after starting in March? Both tournaments seem to have no option to progress further.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just on the subject of the arcade, any idea why two Cricket Craziness tournaments are still not complete after starting in March? Both tournaments seem to have no option to progress further.
Guess I must be missing something.

Could you give me a link to the page you're talking about?

Thanks for the consideration James.
No worries.

What does everyone else think about Ikki's suggestion? Worth doing?