• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Not quite what I said, tbf. I find him a minor irritant at best, but one that's mercifully easy to ignore.
Yeah as Sir Alex solely as Sir Alex he is more or less fine, let's put it that way. Minor irritant as you put it but not bad, only minor.

Whether he is Precambrian or not is for the mods to make a call on. Whatever whoever else feels is just an input for the mods to dwell upon.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Re: Sanz vs Pratters, I'd like to chip in that Pratters did tell me weeks ago that Sanz did send him a lot of offensive mails and then hack into his mail account. Almost exactly what Sanz now accuses Pratters of doing. It is literally one man's word against the other's. What I will suggest is that having interacted with him off the forums on a few occasions, I have no reason to believe that Pratters is IT savvy enough to hack into an email account. Either that, or Sanz has a really ****ty password like 'password' or '123456'. Make of it what you will.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
What I will suggest is that having interacted with him off the forums on a few occasions, I have no reason to believe that Pratters is IT savvy enough to hack into an email account.
:laugh:

Have heard Pratters' 'Sanz hacked my email' story too. It's hilariously petty stuff from both parties anyway, as far as I can tell the main source of their animosity is a minor disagreement over Tendulkar.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I fail to see any attempt at constructive discussion on part of the thread starter. Well he is continuing to make baseless allegations and isn't getting warned by anyone.
You've done exactly what the post above it said not to. Please abide by moderator's directives.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
:laugh:

Have heard Pratters' 'Sanz hacked my email' story too. It's hilariously petty stuff from both parties anyway, as far as I can tell the main source of their animosity is a minor disagreement over Tendulkar.
Sanz suddenly said once in a email responding to a Tendulkar mail that he doesn't trust me as a person and never to mail him again. I didn't listen to him and mailed him a few times regarding Tendulkar. Then he started attacking my mother. It was then that I made the 'I pity his children for the immature father they have got' comment (which I shouldn't have made in all fairness but I was pissed off).Within five minutes my email was hacked. Then I retrieved the password only to get accusations from Sanz that I was 'trying' to hack his email account and he reported me to my cell phone operator too which was shocking.

I really didn't expect some thing like my account being hacked, that too so fast and easily.

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, it not that tough to find out who is lying here. Just post a print screen of your email convo with the google security dept...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Let me say I have the least knowledge of all this stuff. When I asked GI Joe, James and my younger brother, they said regarding key logger which I had no idea about earlier, whatsoever. I don't know how hacking works, even the basics.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sanz suddenly said once in a email responding to a Tendulkar mail that he doesn't trust me as a person and never to mail him again. I didn't listen to him and mailed him a few times regarding Tendulkar.
And you wonder why people think you're a bit....ummmm

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
This thread is not for challenges, collecting evidence, deriding of members or other accusations. The thread is not going to be of a constructive nature if it descends to this.
I hope this applies to GIMH and others too. He has been making accusations and deriding members since 2 days in this thread.

This is where the inconsistency comes to the fore sometimes.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
You've done exactly what the post above it said not to. Please abide by moderator's directives.
And Gimh hasn't -

I didn't start the thread.

I think it was Shri who said your trolling is subtle and isn't obvious to someone who hasn't read a lot of your posts. Take the post in my sig - to the untrained eye it just appears as uneducated posting from someone who isn't very bright. To those of us who have endured your pathetic bull**** it's obvious that you post it because you enjoy the reaction it gets.

I'll give you one thing, you aren't stupid. That's the difference between you and the other trolls.
:wacko::wacko:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This isn't very amusing, is it. If only I was in the UK for longer (and I didn't have an aversion to travelling North of Brownhills), I'd take Corrin down the pub and let him vent his spleen over a pint.

Then I'd come on here and tell you exactly what he really thinks. Chin up, old bean - it's nearly time for a Tranmere promotion campaign to begin (and end in mid-table obscurity at some point around March 2011)

cover drive man

International Captain
Can't help but think were doing the school yard popularity thing and sir alex seems to be the kid who gets bullied by the guys who mess about. Don't mean to be horrible, I have a lot of respect for corrin, sledger, matteh etc but that's how I see it.

Flem274*

123/5
If we're doing school comparisons, then to an extent SA is the smartarse kid who brings it on himself.

But anyway, this thread seems to be chilling a bit. Or is it bedtime in the northern hemisphere?

Howsie

International Captain
I must say, I find the argument that Sir Alex should be banned on forum atmosphere grounds a lot more compelling than "he's a troll" or "he's Precambrian" even though I personally don't really mind his posts. That rule is why aussie is currently banned; do people really believe Sir Alex detracts from the atmosphere of the forum as much as aussie did at the end?
So Aussie was banned not because he actually broke forum rules so to speak, but because people (like the ones going after Sir Alex) didn't like him nor the way he posted?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But anyway, this thread seems to be chilling a bit. Or is it bedtime in the northern hemisphere?
Bit disappointing, isn't it? It's like when there's a serial killer in a movie and they're caught before the body count reaches the heights you expected.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I hope this applies to GIMH and others too. He has been making accusations and deriding members since 2 days in this thread.

This is where the inconsistency comes to the fore sometimes.
A moderator calls for something to stop, and the next post made completely goes against the instruction of that post. He's going to be warned.

And Gimh hasn't -

:wacko::wacko:
Because someone took the thread back down that path. In that instance, it would've been preferable if GIMH didn't respond, and we don't condone it, but it wasn't nearly as blatant a contravention of the orders of a moderator as the post above it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Jack and other mods have issued more than enough warnings within this thread to keep it civil, and no one appears to be listening, so I'm locking it to prevent it getting even worse if that's even possible.

If anyone has anymore issues they wish to discuss, take the time to email me at james.nixon@cricketweb.net or email moderators@cricketweb.net .

If anyone can't be bothered doing this, and you still feel like you have an axe to grind, then I'd suggest finding another cricketing forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.