• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest Prize Draw

nibbs

International Captain
When I do find out I've just won a NZ Shirt and flag??? Its been advertised for quite sometime now!

nibbs

International Captain
Why the long wait? I could be wrong but the first few competitions were over and done with, within a few weeks..

James

Cricket Web Owner
Poor interest - looking for more entries.

All future competitions will run for between 4-8 weeks.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
nibblet said:
When I do find out I've just won a NZ Shirt and flag??? Its been advertised for quite sometime now!
im gonna win it anyway, not you.
a kiwi won the steve waugh images, so its only fair an aussie wins the kiwi prize :D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Who won the NZ shirtb & flag?
You said it would be released on august 1, but that has passed.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Winner has been picked.

Waiting to hear back from World Cricket Store before I announce the winner.

Mr. P

Ok. Thanks James, just wanted to clear that up. I'm getting a bit anxious over here.

Mr. P

have they commented on when they will reply?

i know this is a double post, but i wanted peoples attention

James

Cricket Web Owner
Got a response - winner is Tracy Newport of Tauranga, New Zealand.

There won't be another prize given away for another month or two.