• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Invalid URL

Craig

World Traveller
Been trying to put in a new avatar lately, and obviously I know what to do, but for some reason when I put the URL in the box for my new avatar, I just get 'invalid URL' at the end. Has this happened to anybody else?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I never use URLs to post pics (obviously not avatars, but other sorts of pics) - always save the file to my computer then upload.

Why? Why, the Hingston factor of course.

biased indian

International Coach
some time when you copy the URL ..its will be shortened or will get some **** in between... check that once you copy it..... if you are doing so