• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Have been meaning to ask this question for a while now but for every post that's made while I'm offline to a thread I've contributed to previously, I get an email telling me about it. It means that when I log into hotmail I have to clear out sometimes hundreds of emails telling me about a "new post in...." - is there any way I can switch this function off?

Jakester1288

International Regular
User CP ---> Edit options ---> Defult Thread Subscription Mode ---> Change to do not subscribe or no email notification.

James

Cricket Web Owner
There's also a link at the bottom of every email allowing you to un-subcribe from all threads.