• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Performance Issues

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
First things first, why are you using Internet Explorer!?!?

Second, why do you have so many tabs open?

Third, for James, I had a small problem late this afternoon/evening, possibly around the time Voltman posted, but it only lasted a couple of minutes. My FireFox actually started giving me time out errors.
Use IE because I'm too lazy to change.

Always have at least six tabs open, flick between different things all the time

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No, not got 8 yet. Have heard good things about it. Will upgrade after I've had a go on it in work.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I rarely have that many tabs. I usually have 3-4 (like currently) and usually most of them are forums or Battrick. Also I check out news sites and stuff occasionally, and fantasy games, tipping comps and a few other sites (:naughty:) sometimes as well.

biased indian

International Coach
Any body having problem in accessing cricketweb using IE 8 ??? getting an error message some tiem may be specific to my system

but is able to access in via Firefox though

biased indian

International Coach
i have Visual studio 2005 installed in my machine so its the debugging window that is coming...will try to give screen print

biased indian

International Coach
Leave it james thanx for the quick reply

seems i have the same problem in viewing few other sites as well.... might be the problem related to my machine

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
That screen that comes up isn't really a huge issue though (the one that GIMH was talking about). Just flashes up for about a second as the page is loading; it's just a bit weird though!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It doesn't emotionally scar me or anything, it just seemed relevant to the thread. It's not like I started a brand new thread about it.

biased indian

International Coach
Thanks for letting me know.

Good luck fixing it!
that problem is solved but......just now noticed one thing see the attachment

just wanted to know from the guys using IE 8 whether they are getting this problem...think my machine still needs a look into :(

Attachments

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Am I also able to raise (or not as the case may be) my own performance issues in here? :ph34r: