• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy cricket mailers

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I keep getting these mails about fantasy cricket. Can some one please put me out of the mailing list?

Thanks.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The email(s) all contain un-subscribe details within them. Follow those instructions.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It is written -

You received this email from Cricket Web as you have the option 'receive newsletters' checked within your FC Profile. If you do not wish to receive future emails such as this, please un-check this option.

Where is this FC profile and the box I have to uncheck? Cant find it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Login to your Fantasy Cricket account, click "Modify User Details" and it's in there :)