• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Page Numbers In URL

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
As I already said to Smith, that'll be because someone sent you a thread-and-page link, not a post link. I have indeed seen that sort of thing cause the wrong post to be sent (both to me and from me) so I addressed the matter via the means I mentioned. Now, both have changed.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
As I already said to Smith, that'll be because someone sent you a thread-and-page link, not a post link. I have indeed seen that sort of thing cause the wrong post to be sent (both to me and from me) so I addressed the matter via the means I mentioned. Now, both have changed.
Are you basing this on the current links on the posts? Because they're both different from what it used to be.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know they are, I've already said that, about 10 posts back. I've also posted exact copies of what links used to be and what they are now.

Believe it or not, I do know what I'm talking about as I have taken pretty careful note of how the forum works, and used to work.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
my god what's happening guys? are you all really having a discussion about how links on the forum used to work?