• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

posting polls

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hey, sorry to create a new thread, I went to post in the old "Let's go public" thread that archie made but it is locked...

Not an issue I am particularly passionate about, but I am sure it will come up at some stage so thought I would mention it now - I have just posted a poll and it seems that the default setting for polls has returned to private - presumably as a result of the upgrade?

Thought it would be worth a mention, anyhow, happy for this to be merged with the old locked thread etc

biased indian

International Coach
one doubt is there a provision in the multiple choice polls to restrict the user to select a certain number of choice only

eg ..i want to make a XI i have 20 people on poll the people should be restricted to selecting 11 ...no big deal since saw this thread thought will ask :)