• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Public messaging

pasag

RTDAS
As some of you are aware the forum has been offline for the past couple of hours whilst some changes and updates were being made, the major one being the addition of Public Messaging.

It can be quite useful, however if this feature is abused it will be removed.

Furthermore any moderation queries will continue to go through moderators@cricketweb.net

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Expect a lot of Simpsons/Family Guy/Arrested Development quote-a-thons to play out in these.

Jakester1288

International Regular
This is a really handy feature, when it is not abused. I have used it on at least 3 other forums.

Top stuff guys, you're doing great!

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's gone for performance reasons. It will be back in an hour or so. Our hosts are going to be working with me on making some performance improvements to the server.