• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Public messaging

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
He is from CricSim.

That's how we roll over there. Visitor messages are real popular, and when we first got them everyone run around to other peoples profiles and posted that.
Here's how I roll:

Bring that spamming **** from that urine soaked hell hole over here, and you'll be out on your arse before Chief Wiggum can eat a pack of donuts.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Grow up, it was a general spam infraction. I wasn't actually sure it was you posting under that username as I thought more highly of you than that. I assumed the username had been hijacked like the Richard one.
LOL I don't want to argue about something that happened on a different forum, alas I stopped making silly posts when you asked (didn't think they were spam tbh, except perhaps in the 'Post reported' thread that someone (sledger, CW-Richard?) started). Nonetheless, I stopped making any such posts when you asked so I don't think you can complain too much, I am just bitter about anything to do with Chris Greenacre being deleted :p

Friends? Let's have a hug.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Here's how I roll:

Bring that spamming **** from that urine soaked hell hole over here, and you'll be out on your arse before Chief Wiggum can eat a pack of donuts.
:laugh:

So very tempted to make this my signature.
Also, always amuses me when Cricsim or PC members say things about us copying them in regards to forum features, because it's not like anyone else at all on the internet is using this type of forum, so we must be copying them...

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Yeah, I've got two of those. Maybe an idea to prevent new members from posting VMs until they have a certain number of posts or auto-mod queue them.