• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are Richard & Ikki direing up CC due to continous spam/trolling?

Should action be taken about Richard/Ikki's trolling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes, IMO.

Both are pretty good posters on their own, but some of 'discussions' they have are absolute bull****. Personally reckon both should be given a 7 dayer.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
morgieb, why did you not ask this question more constructively?

Can only see this thread being closed!

I get on very well with Richard, and have nothing at all against Ikki. But I do sometimes wish they could have their own little subforum to argue in, as I don't think they do themselves any favours when they row with each other.

That's my honest opinion. As I say, I know Rich quite well and he's a good friend, Ikki I have no problem with, but I can't remember the last time they disagreed on anything without it becoming a bit....:blowup:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Gonna be closed, but FTR Ikki is far, far, far more annoying when he's involved in a discussion with Richard than how he is normally, while Richard remains Richard.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Agree with that, but in general I'd consider Richard more annoying than Ikki.

As I said, both good posters, but we could do without the constant bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.