• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To James:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
This post is regarding my ban: I hope you or other mods( if anyone of them took the initiative to ban me :laugh: ) can offer a more explicit explaination for my ban than simply this:

You have been banned for the following reason:
You were warned to stop the sort of behaviour you were doing in the "terror attacks in mumbai" but didn't so you've been banned for 7 days. I would suggest you learn from this if you return after your ban.

As far as I think, none of my posts even warranted a warning let alone a ban afterwards, not to mention the reason is really vague, exactly what sort of behaviour are we talking about? :laugh:

It is sad to see I was singled out for breaching forum rules when there are so many others who were a lot more expressive with their language (name calling and so on). Especially, this guy Sanz who has literally been trying to create hate for pakistan with his consant bashing of anything related to PAK( even members from Pakistan). But he seems to have backing of other fellow members, so he is simply ignored. This just goes on to show double standards on this forum. Anyway, I hope someone from administration can pinpoint in my forum posts where exactly I breached rules. I am expecting this thread to get locked but I hope I am proven wrong.

Sanz, hate to say it mate but your posting in this thread is coming dangerously close to breaching the forum rules. I just imagine someone of Aussie origin saying the same things about 'all Pakistani's' and being perma-banned pretty much instantly.

http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?t=6154
I wonder why he hasn't been banned???????

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well aware that I'm not James, but I am a senior poster who's seen quite a few scandals down the years...
As far as I think, none of my posts even warranted a warning let alone a ban afterwards
I'd hope this was fairly obvious - I'd hope if you thought a post was warn\ban-worthy, you'd not have made it. However, you were told - I read it with my own eyes - that some of the stuff you were posting was unacceptable. Yet you continued to post stuff along the exact same lines, just hours, sometimes even minutes, later. If you defy something Mods have told you moments after they've told you it, you can hardly expect any other course of action.
not to mention the reason is really vague, exactly what sort of behaviour are we talking about?
I'd imagine that was obvious. Will leave exact examples to others to pinpoint though.
If you're actually serious about this thread, posting that inane smiley doesn't do you any favours.
It is sad to see I was singled out for breaching forum rules when there are so many others who were a lot more expressive with their language (name calling and so on). Especially, this guy Sanz who has literally been trying to create hate for pakistan with his consant bashing of anything related to PAK( even members from Pakistan). But he seems to have backing of other fellow members, so he is simply ignored.
FTR I actually agree with some of this. Sanz should have been banned maaaaaany times in my view, and it disappoints me that he hasn't been. Personally, I have very little time for him and think he's a considerable negative influence on the forum, often, and only rarely much of a positive one.

However, that Sanz may be as bad as you doesn't for a second excuse some of your comments.

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
This sort of thing isn't really up for public discussion, it is simply between Unattainableguy and James.

For the record, James is nearly always happy to discuss this sort of thing over MSN or Email, so if you send him an Email you would be better off going that way about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.