• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signatures

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
For example:
Post + sig = 3
Post = 1

Post with no avatar or sig = 1
Post + avatar with no sig = 3
Post + avatar + sig = 3

Or:
Post + sig = 2
Post + avatar + sig = 3

See?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
So you're basically saying posts wiithout an avatar or signature in them are shorter than those that do? Okay, pretty sure everyone knew that. I was talking about the signature not extending the length of a post if you were basically to post a one liner.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
They do if you don't have an avatar; they don't if you do. Is in essence what I'm saying.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Yes, images in signatures were disabled due to loading times. Most members at the time were in favour of us doing down that route.
I appear to have bypassed this without meaning to. I'm happy to disable it if it's a problem.