• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Swearing filter

Kenny

U19 Debutant
I just tried to use the 4 letter word for excrement + an 'i' on the off - topic forum, and I notice it came out ****.

You do realise this would render any member of the Aussie cricket team's posts, if they should ever wish to post, unitelligible??

Sometimes a good swearword used in a humurous way can add to the experience...............

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sad, but true, Kenny.

The filter here is a little ott, as it does tend to suppress some of the more, er, creative writing.

Incidentally, feel sorry for the people who live in and around S****horpe sorry Scun-thorpe