• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signtaure!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ok....am requesting some explanation...

After a lengthy debate with Geg over various topics....it came to my attention that I no longer appear to have a signature that appears below my posts.....furthermore.....in the user CP section I no longer have the option to "Edit Signature", I would like to know why this is....thanks

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
After news broke about sledgers missing signature, people took to the streets in protest.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

"This is a violation of free speech. I ask that the powers that be at CricketWeb enable sledger's signature otherwise we will take legal action" said former terrorist defence lawyer, Major Michael Mori.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, I noticed this a while ago (was obviously unaware that sledger's sig had been completely disabled, but noticed it had been removed).

I guess they'd say "it's for your own good". :p Kinda neat vBulletin option that - selectively disable sigs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If that's true then it's a load of arse, I had nothing in there that was in any way offensive or uncouth.

"Please address these concerns with the mod team through the correct channels."

8-)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Due to continual abuse of the signature feature, that priviledge has been removed from you.
I fail to see how a quote taken from a post made by Murphy was an abuse of the signature feature. I'm willing to bet that had the quote been directed at someone other than James nobody would have cared, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.