• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signtaure!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also seems I'm no longer able to change my avatar, dire, smackorthdox to go to the morgue for this one.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:-O

Now that really isn't on, IMO. When's sledger ever abused his avatar? Unless you count that voltman-face thing, which was recently done by Francis as well.

IMO if you're going to not allow sledger to change it you should at least leave it that it has to be blank - no avatar at all. No-one should be forced to keep an avatar they don't want.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That'll teach you to get Towns to filter my posts, ****. I have connections too you know, consider it done by burkey_1988

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Am calculating a form of protest aws, will wait for a mod to leave some feedback first perhaps...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
:-O

Now that really isn't on, IMO. When's sledger ever abused his avatar? Unless you count that voltman-face thing, which was recently done by Francis as well.

IMO if you're going to not allow sledger to change it you should at least leave it that it has to be blank - no avatar at all. No-one should be forced to keep an avatar they don't want.
Well, I can still change it to one of the default CW ones, but I can't insert the URL for one I find elsewhere online etc..or indeed upload one that I have made myself.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Thanks James, will have a double check to make sure i'm not being a complete idiot and then get one sent over to you.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm done arguing about ****ty infractions now. Deciding to take this old campaign up instead. High time sledger got his signature back. Equality for the lower classes and all that.

James

Cricket Web Owner
If sledger wants to contact the moderators himself with the request, we can discuss it with him.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.