• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestion

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I find when I appear offline that the messages come through in the wrong order
Yeah, but it's not exactly a major issue, I much prefer it to being on normal "appear online" when you're trying to talk to 1 person and 30 others are talking to you.

TBH, you can just put yourself on "away" or "busy" and the effect's basically the same.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's not a MAJOR issue, but it's annoying. Would rather get messages in the right order.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Use the "busy" then TBH. That's what it's there for: ie "I'm busy talking to someone, don't talk to me!"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, but as cpr said, people often don't pay attention to it

I mean, I'm not really fussed about CW having PMs, it's not something I care about, but msgr isn't for everyone and can sometimes be a pain, that's all