• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum defaults

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Having just been playing around with the "Display Options" part at the bottom of the page, I discovered something I'd never found before. The displayed options to alter are:
Sorted By
Sort Order
From The
However there is an additional option that is only available via URL entrance (hence me never finding it before). It is in fact possible to extend the threads-per-page to 200, demonstrated here! I'd like to know if there's a way to change the default on this, the way there is on the 3 above and in-thread posts-per-page.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not too fussed on threads per page as I mainly go via New Posts these days, but 200 PPP would be fantastic