• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Software

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm interested in what you all think of this forum software (XMB).

Do you like it?
What do you think it's missing?
Would you prefer another forum? If so, what?
Any other comments?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Frontier - that's what OTF is for...

To me, I don't reckon that there are any problems at all with it. Apart from, maybe, it could do with having an English moderator... 8D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Is anyone else having a problem with the cricket balls that signify new posts have been added disappearing from the side when you go into a separate forum?

Anoop

U19 12th Man
I'm interested in what you all think of this forum software (XMB).

Do you like it?
What do you think it's missing?
Would you prefer another forum? If so, what?
Any other comments?
Ikonboard is quite good
And if you can afford it vBulletin is the best! :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Frontier - that's what OTF is for...

To me, I don't reckon that there are any problems at all with it. Apart from, maybe, it could do with having an English moderator... 8D
I'll put my name forward for that 8D

Rich2001

International Captain
The only thing that I can think that I have seen on other fourms is the ablity for users to create their own polls, other than that it seems to have the same as all others. I do like the u2u.

I guess it really depends on your view James, is it a good board from a admin's point of view, does it give your enough options, new versions/updates etc.

[Edited on 7/14/02 by Rich2001]

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
Rich that would be great if we could do that :D. I am not a forum expert but I find the layout very clean.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The new version of this forum supports polls and lots of new features but I'm waiting for all the bugs to be fixed before we upgrade.

The backend maintainence of the forum is very good which I like.

Kimbo

International Debutant
jeez... life sure is gonna be interesting when anthony starts making polls... :rolleyes: