• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Short Cuts

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
For some reason, since this morning whenever I click on the quick reply button at the bottom of a page/post I get taken through to the new post w/qoute screen, as if I have clicked on "QUOTE" rather than "QR".....

Any advice on why I'm experiencing this and indeed how to fix it would be appreciated (Y).

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
No...funnily enough it's actually stopped now...weird though, am wondering if it's some Vista related glitch as I've had it happen on two machines recently (both which have Vista installed) but never enountered it whilst using XP.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
No...funnily enough it's actually stopped now...weird though, am wondering if it's some Vista related glitch as I've had it happen on two machines recently (both which have Vista installed) but never enountered it whilst using XP.
Running Vista, have never encountered it.

Perhaps there's some bizarre cache error going on, or maybe even post setting that's somehow changed.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Am experiencing the same problem this morning.....despite it seemingly correcting itself last night.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Seems to isolated to yourself, so all I can really suggest is to restart your browser or computer, and try again. Or alternatively try a different browser.