• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dissapearing posts

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Saw Barney Rubble mention this the other day...and now it's happened to me. Several posts made in the football thread and the wrestling thread have just seemingly vanished without reason....happening to anyone else?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Yeah, my posts have been vanishing like crazy. A few in Off Topic have vanished, along with two in the wrestling thread and one or two in the football thread. To quote the great Gregory Helms, what's up with that?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Heard a rumour that EWS has been deleting posts left, right and centre tbh:ph34r:

No seriously, I have never seen posts disappear, but I've experienced what sledger mentioned where it's not there and then it's there and then it's not and then it is a couple of times...will link to the thread next time I spot it

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, my posts have been vanishing like crazy. A few in Off Topic have vanished, along with two in the wrestling thread and one or two in the football thread. To quote the great Gregory Helms, what's up with that?
Haha, words cannot express how good a reference that was.