• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attachments

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Anyone having trouble with attachments tonight? I can't get any at all, keep being told they are invalid. Wanted to see my stats :(

James

Cricket Web Owner
Something does appear to have happened to old attachments. I'm not sure what, I'll report back once I have something to tell.

James

Cricket Web Owner
nightprowler, if you try something like these attachements they don't work, but if you upload a new attachement, it works.

Really strange, never seen this before, and nothing has changed.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah I missed that post.

I'm no expert but the last time I encountered this problem on a site was when a mod's account was hacked and someone went around and deleted many of the files stored through the ftp account. If that hasn't happened here (which I doubt it has) maybe someone accidentally changed the name of the folder via your ftp account (I'm assuming that's where they all are)? Of course it could be just a problem at the host's end.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for that, I've checked the files and they do all exist, which is why I'm at a loss as to what it might be. Very strange.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Turned to be corruption of vbulletin tables which caused me heaps of problems.

Finally sorted with no data loss :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ah well at least I wasn't going mad

Always wonder whether it's worth posting these things, I guess it is as you might not have resolved it otherwise.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Definitely, always worth posting about any potential problems. No matter what they are.