• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Database Errors

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was just given another "CricketWeb Database Error" message FWIW, working fine now though apparently.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hmm...I dunno whether this is related, but it is now impossible to read the last post of the English football season thread. It says GeraintIsMyHero has the last post, but if you go to page 342, all you'll find is aussie's post. GIMH's post appears if you click on post reply though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've actually had that with other threads in the past every now and then. Just tried said thread Hakon mentioned and it's fine for me.

Since it happened, Murphy's (the) thread shows Kyle with last post despite the fact Pete actually had it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Which thread is Murphy's thread?

Had some database errors myself today tbh, cricinfo went down as well, bad day at the office tbh

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just had about 10 minutes worth of these database errors. Took ages to access the site, and it looks as if others have still been posting in this period.

Obviously not due to my computer, as I've had to pick up a new laptop since the last set of errors.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yeah, it was the server, I got a load of database error emails.

The problem has been identified, and the hosts are going to look at it hopefully tomorrow at the start of the week.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just had about 10 minutes worth of these database errors. Took ages to access the site, and it looks as if others have still been posting in this period.
I got almost the same thing, except instead of the database-error thingy I got standard time-outs.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've found the Search Feature not behaving as it should today.

Also, don't know if it was related or anyone was aware, but post-editing required massive amounts of RAM-usage about a week ago for about 4-5 days.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Database errors every time I click on new posts at the moment. Getting a bit frustrating.
Still getting the ****ing Database Errors every time I click new posts. This is completely unusable at the moment - I don't want to waste time tracking down posts.

Someone give me an MSN when its working again, cos I can't be arsed with it at the moment.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Still getting the ****ing Database Errors every time I click new posts. This is completely unusable at the moment - I don't want to waste time tracking down posts.

Someone give me an MSN when its working again, cos I can't be arsed with it at the moment.
heath whats your msn address? I don't have any news regarding the state of the databas errors mind, just be interested in having you as a contact.