• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signature sizes

Should there be a maximum signature size?

• Total voters

Flem274*

123/5
I don't really care as I have signatures turned off, but I find the whole idea of signatures a bit silly really.
So why do you have one then?:p

Oh and whilst i remember, why do you have that Perm quote? Kinda random really.

Regarding sigs: Not worride myself, as long as they don't take half a page or anything. Mine is rather large but if its annoying anyone into emo-ness then I'll modify it.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Meh doesn't bother me as long as you disable Richard's and Morgieb's signature. On another note Ignore list can be handy tooo :ph34r:.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To dissuade people posting XIs vertically, can we have a feature whereby you can't just have 1 word per line in your signature? Might help a bit.