• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Seems odd that I can have a signature with as much stuff on as I like but only a tiny little avatar which has now decreased to only 100 X 100 pixels (Used to be 170 X 170).

How come? why dont we have some limitations on banner size, and allow bigger avatars..Seems more sensible

Rich2001

International Captain
Simply because Avatar's are all hosted on the Cricket Web Server therefor take up more space and bandwith that all cost alot of money, whereas pics in your sig are nothing to do with Cricket Web and some other nice webmaster is footing the bill.

Rich2001

International Captain
Rik said:
Well I can't find the option to use one off the web now...
Yeah the new forum doesn't have that built in instead it uploads all the images etc to a folder on the sever.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
thanks for the explanation Rich !!

but if i go around puttin a 170 times 170 in my sig , marc and neil will throw a fit..

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
170x170 is **** all

if u put a pic 700x1000 then im sure marc and neil may get a tad upset