• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will there be a youth world cup section

brockley

International Captain
Like the world cup,20/20 and icc knockout trophy had,or will it be just a thread and will it be stickied?8-)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Like the world cup,20/20 and icc knockout trophy had,or will it be just a thread and will it be stickied?8-)
I'd assume it will just be like the last WC, and have a stickied thread. Should suffice, as I doubt that the traffic will be worth the extra sub-forum. Even moreso if there is no TV coverage until the later stages like previous WCs.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doubt there will be the interest to have a seperate forum. Pretty sure there were complaints when the World Cup and Ashes got their own respective sub-forums.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Doubt there will be the interest to have a seperate forum. Pretty sure there were complaints when the World Cup and Ashes got their own respective sub-forums.
More the Ashes, than the World Cup, I believe. The World Cup sub-forum had precedence (2003).

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Do you think fox will even cover it vic?
No idea, to be perfectly honest. They didn't last time, and they never seem to be very flexible with their schedules from what I gather. Don't have Foxtel anyways, but if I had to choose, I'd doubt it. At best, maybe the Final if Australia made it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
If you want to start discussing it, feel free to create a thread in Cricket Chat and it will get sticked to the top when it comes closer to the start of the tournament.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
No idea, to be perfectly honest. They didn't last time, and they never seem to be very flexible with their schedules from what I gather. Don't have Foxtel anyways, but if I had to choose, I'd doubt it. At best, maybe the Final if Australia made it.
They broadcasted the last final, if I remember correctly.